Friday, March 12, 2010

lost of directions

im getting myself out of any directions..feeling lost..
wat shud i do actuali??
haiz..i thk i had done a big mistake..

dis is my depression moment..
quite sad abt things tat happened around me recently..
being blacklisted..hv 2 confront v all those idiotic hypocrit ppl around me..n face all those shit nonsence..
stress which is imposed on me by school..teachers...
rili turn me into a diff person d..
obstacles r gettin me mad soon..

thkin back abt my past..
i rili missed tat time whn i was small..
whn i was in my previous sch..
tat moment is jz so relaxing n enjoyable~
haha..

wat past has passed..
i noe i shud nt dwell in my past d but to be tough~
i wun gv up so easily..
I HAVE TO FOCUS ON MY STUDY..NO TIME FOR PLAYIN ANYMOR..
tats it..
wat shud i do now is gv myself time..( duno hw mn times shud i repeat dis..i rili nd time lo,haha )
out of mind..out of anythg tat buggin me..
hoping tat time wil cure..hehe..

k..so hope all my probs will be diminished in dis holiday..
yes..!! n im gonna pia again..~
* D heart~
(study hard)..hehe..
but life is nt jz abt study..
i wun be a nerd by d same time..blek~
OOYA..N BACKSTABBERS ALL MOVE ASIDE FROME ME..
I WIL IGNORE U ALL..
hehe..nite~

No comments:

Post a Comment